The Southern Highlands’ annual local food and music festival organised by Bundanoon and Moss Vale Community Gardens
Grow Cook Eat Festival Moss Vale is an An annual celebration of local food and wine, and food growing.
Our festival is modelled on the “village fete” of old, with an emphasis on growing not just food, but community also.
Held on or around the March equinox, and modelled on the village fete of old
Hosted by Bundanoon and Moss Vale community gardens as their annual fundraiser
- well known speakers in a Talks Tent program (e.g. Rosemary Stanton, Hugh Mackay)
- Hands-on demonstrations on everything from chook-care to beekeeping to seed- saving
- Live music program featuring local artists
- Market stalls featuring the best in local food and wine production
- Program of kids’ activities runs throughout the day
Selected as an “amazing garden”, one of just ten in the Southern Highlands, by Fairfax Media
Grow Cook Eat Festival 2016 is on March 20
For more info click here